Request for Transcript

a. Unofficial Transcript (Self Service)
You may view or print your unofficial transcript via EduRec.  A step-by-step guide is available here.
Unofficial transcripts do not have the University seal and are not generally accepted for official transcripts.

b.Request for Official Transcript
Official transcripts are prepared centrally by NUS Registrar’s Office.

Please login to myEduRec > Academics > Transcripts > Apply Official Transcripts to submit a request.

The official transcript is printed on secured transcript paper with the University seal imprinted on it. Information about Yale-NUS College and our grading system are reflected at the back of the official transcript. The official transcript is the University’s certified statement of your academic record. It is accepted for any official transactions such as applications for admissions to academic programmes or employment. The degree title(s) and conferment date will be reflected on the transcript only when a student has been officially conferred.

Please see here for more information on processing periods and collection.

Important: The document will not be issued if a student has outstanding fees and/or other amount owed to the College or University.